Pages

Visitors Map of MGGL

MGGL Followers

Countdown

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

SNSD Interview with Elle Girl Magazine



Yuri

Q: Your specialty?
A: Swimming. Above all, I'm best with the butterfly. I also do diving.

Q: What do you want to do in Japan?
A: I've already been to Shibuya and Shinjuku, so instead of shopping I want to go to a hot spring. I want to go to Hakone or if it's in the middle of winter, I want to see Sapporo's snow festival.

Q: What beauty care do you do before sleeping?
A: I'm into rose scented bath bombs (bath powder) right now. They do have it Korea, but there is so much more variety in Japan. I love rose scented [things]!

Tae Yeon

Q: What is the trend that you notice this season?
A: I'm interested in the leopard prints. If used incorrectly, you can look too mature, but if used a little as a point like in today's styling, it can be very cute!

Q: Your favorite Japanese food?
A: I really like hiyashi chuuka (Chinese-styled cold noodles). Compared to Korean-style cold noodles, the different soy sauce taste is refreshing and addicting!

Q: What beauty care do you do before sleeping?
A: Mmm, I don't really do anything, but I clean my face with cold water. Working all day and then coming home, my skin gets very dry, so when I wash my face with cold water, the elasticity returns.

Hyo Yeon

Q: Your specialty?
A: I love dancing! Even during the little breaks during filming or recordings, I dance.

Q: What do you want to do your best in hereafter?
A: Talking. Even when I think of what to say in my head, when it comes to that moment, it doesn't come out as well. When the other members are being covered and while watching the monitor, I study and think "Ah, that's how it's said."

Q: The latest Japanese phrase you remembered?
A: "Sa, Kongaragarimasu ne~" (Well, it's all mixed up.) When I'm doing an interview in Japan, I use it often (laughs).

Jessica

Q: What kind of fashion are you into now?
A: The military style outfits like we had for "Genie!" Not only is it cute, it also has a cool style.

Q: Your favorite Japanese food?
A: I have a sweet tooth, but I love Japanese sweets! Bread, cake, snacks... All the things I have eaten so far were delicious.

Q: Your specialty?
A: Piano and English. I was raised in America, so English is my big strong point!

Q: What do you want to do your best in hereafter?
A: Singing. I want Japanese fans to hear more and more of my voice!

Yoona

Q: What is your favorite fashion item?
A: A gorgeous necklace. I think necklaces are important items in deciding the style, so I definitely wear them.

Q: What made an impression this time coming to Japan?
A: Sukiyaki and inari sushi. Both were delicious!

Q: Your specialty?
A: I wouldn't say it's my specialty, but since I had a chance to be in a drama, I'm very interested in acting. I want to try hard and be even better.

Q: What beauty care do you do before sleeping?
A: I put on a face mask. I have dry skin, so face masks are very easy and helpful item.

Tiffany

Q: What do you want to do in Japan?
A: One thing that will never get boring: shopping! I've been going to Shibuya a lot. When I go to Shibuya, I feel like I've come to Japan (laughs). I really like Shibuya's style.

Q: What item are you aiming to get this season?
A: Fur boots! I love fluffy things. I also like fur bags, but those are a seasonal item, so I'm at lost on which to get.

Q: The latest Japanese phrase you remembered?
A: "Sorosoro ikimashou." (It's about time to go.) We do activities in a large group, so there are a lot of times where there isn't much time. I use it quite often.

Sunny

Q: Your favorite Japanese food?
A: Ramen and pudding! I won't forget the store that my manager took me to for ramen!

Q: Your specialty?
A: Swimming. (The members around her shouted "Sunny is good at sports!") After debuting I haven't had much chance to go swimming, but there is a gym near the place we are staying at in Japan, so when there is time, I go swimming.

Q: The latest Japanese phrase you remembered?
A: "Niko niko" (smiling) and "kosho kosho." (tickle) The pronunciation is cute, so I like it.

Seo Hyun

Q: Your favorite Japanese food?
A: I like snacks that have red beans in it and daifuku (mochi with red bean paste inside). Also, I'm interested in foods that are good for you, so I want to try natto (fermented soybeans). I haven't tried it at all yet, so I want to try it.

Q: The latest Japanese phrase you remembered?
A: "Kodomotachi ga iu koto wo kikanakute komatteimasu." (It's troublesome that children do not listen to what you/I say.) It showed up in a Japanese textbook (laughs).

Q: What item are you aiming to get this season?
A: I want a shirt with a checkered print! Matched with a tailored jacket and booties, I want to wear it in a cool fashion.

Soo Young

Q: What fashion item are you into for this season?
A: I like the recent trend of leopard prints. I want to use leopard print on something like today's outfit; nothing like a coat or other big clothing.

Q: The latest Japanese phrase you remembered?
A: "Zeitaku." (Extravagant) I remembered it from one of Boa's song lyrics. I like fashion, so there are a lot of things I want to buy, but I think buying things like Burberry's mouton jacket is "extravagant" (laughs).

Q: Your specialty?
A: I studied acting for about 3 years. I've appeared in movies and dramas.

No comments:

Post a Comment