Pages

Visitors Map of MGGL

MGGL Followers

Countdown

Monday, November 29, 2010

SNSD’s Tae Yeon reflects on her most interesting fan experience in Japan


SNSD’
s Tae Yeon shared some memories from the group’s Japanese promotions during her appearance on KBS 2TV’s “Nocturnal Variety” on November 28th.

Tae Yeon revealed, “We have an unusual amount of Japanese fans that see us and begin to cry. One fan I remember in particular grabbed my arm and just began crying. I began wondering if her back was hurting so I asked her if she was okay. It turns out that she was just asking me to autograph her back!

When asked by the MC how popular the group is in Japan, Hyo Yeon replied, “It’s crazy over there! You can see people copying our exact outfits, makeup, and even our hair colors.”

Yuri added, “There are a lot of fans that cosplay as us when we go perform. It’s impressive because we can see SNSD concepts from three months ago all the way to three years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment