Pages

Visitors Map of MGGL

MGGL Followers

Countdown

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Seo Hyun reveals the sleeping habits of her SNSD groupmates


SNSD’s maknae, Seo Hyun, made a confession about her fellow bandmates’ sleeping habits while on the November 11th episode of KBS 2TV’s Happy Together“.

Seohyun stated, “I’m the maknae so I wake up the earliest and wake the rest of the unnis up. When I turn on the lights, Yuri just asks me to turn it back off again, while Tiffany says, ‘I’ll be up in a bit,’ and never gets up. Soo Young is easiest to wake up, but I was hurt one time when she was sleep-talking and told me, ‘I know, why don’t you take care of yourself for once.‘”

Soo Young clarified, “I don’t even remember that,” and expressed her apologetic feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment