Pages

Visitors Map of MGGL

MGGL Followers

Countdown

Saturday, February 13, 2010

SNSD’s Seo Hyun reveals her secret to taking a good graduation photo

On the latest episode of MBC’s Section TV, SNSD’s Seohyun was interviewed about her recent graduation. During the interview, Seohyun revealed her secret to taking a good graduation photo. She said, “I think you will look the prettiest if you are neat and clean, like a student.

She also expressed her feelings towards her future, saying, “I want to enjoy my university life. I am excited because it will be different than the life I had in high school. … I’m sad thinking that I’m graduating already. … From now on, I will become a more responsible person.

What kind of secret is that? I mean we can all try, but we all know she came out great in her graduation photo because she simply is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment