Pages

Visitors Map of MGGL

MGGL Followers

Countdown

Saturday, February 20, 2010

SNSD’s Oh! is number 1 on Dosirak for 4 weeks straight


SNSD / Girls’ Generation’s new title track Oh! has now topped online music charts at the number 1 spot for 4 weeks.

According to the music portal dosirak.com from the 3rd week of February (14th-20th) an analysis of the weekly chart shows SNSD’s Oh! at the number one spot.

In second place is 2AM’s Won’t Let You Go Even If I Die which has held the 2nd place spot for 3 weeks. In third is 2NE1’s Try to Copy Me which is obviously a great accomplishment for a CF song.

4th-6th places are held by CNBLUE’s I’m a Loner, Min Kyung Hun’s It’s Love because it Hurts and 4men’s I Can’t Do It respectively. Close behind are SNSD’s Star Star Star, Lee Seung Gi’s Love is Taught by Alcohol and 2AM’s I’m Sorry I Can’t Smile For You.

No comments:

Post a Comment