Pages

Visitors Map of MGGL

MGGL Followers

Countdown

Friday, December 10, 2010

SNSD’s Tae Yeon leaves message of gratitude on official site

Having won the prestigious ’Disk Bonsang Daesang‘ award at this year’s Golden Disk Awards a couple of days ago, SNSD’s leader Tae Yeon left a long message on the official notice board of SNSD’s site to express her gratitude towards their fans.

Check it out below!

SONEs~~~ Hello~~~~ ^^

Finally!! I am leaving a message on our official site!! I was a little late wasn’t I ^^….

When the members were leaving messages one by one on here when we started out ‘Hoot’ promotions I thought, it must be my turn soon~

and waited a bit but because of our busy schedule!.. I was a big mess ^^;

But I like it better now that I get to leave a message to everyone during this meaningful time~~~~

First of all!! My congratulat

ions to you!! Both SNSD and SONE joined their strengths and finally! We won a huge~ award!!!! +_+

*clap clap clap clap*~~~ <3>

SONEs must have been really busy since it’s nearly the end of the year…

So thank you all for participating in polls or SMS messaging ^^

It feels like each and every one of them kept building up.. and it ended up creating such a happy moment for us!

Something like this.. requires a lot of interest and love…

SONEs… You must love us a lot don’t you????????????????????? kekekekekekekekekeke

Us SNSD also congratulated ourselves, hugged, laughed, cried^^…We were all really happy~~~

One regretful part was our Fany.. wasn’t with us together,

But she’s working really hard to get better in case the people around her get worried for her ^^

She monitors the members ve~ry o

bjectively as well ^^ Tiff-manager kekeke

Even though she wasn’t with us there, she was very noisy during our celebration~ We had a good time ^^

We’re real when we’re together as nine members kekeke

Anyway! I think it’s good to have people who are becoming more important to us and have people we can depend on~~

Both SONEs and our SNSD ^^

We will return back as much as you have gifted us these important moments, awards, memories..

and we will always be healthy an

d brightly!! show SNSD’s endless charms(?) kekekeke

There’s still a long way to go keke

So I hope to become a kind of close friend who isn’t embarrassing.. who sparingly takes care of each other ^^

Since it’s really the end of the year, I hope you wrap up your year well, and keep healthy in the cold weather!

(Always!!!! Wash your hands!!)

Let’s meet during the remaining schedules for the year everyone ^^~~~~~

I love you <3>

Ah.. and please give love to my Athena OST track ekkekekekekekekekkekekekekekekekekekekkekekekekkeke

Lets try to make an all-kill once ag-……..

No comments:

Post a Comment