Pages

Visitors Map of MGGL

MGGL Followers

Countdown

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ahn Young Min commended Tae Yeon for her singing ability


Composer and lyricist Ahn Young Min has nothing but praises for Tae Yeon.

In a post entitled ‘Tae Yeon – I Love You (Athena OST)’ in his own minihompy, Ahn Young Min mentioned that he worked with Tae Yeon for the OST.

Ahn Young Min stated, “This is the second time I work with Tae Yeon and it’s amazing to see that she handled the song really well. I was worried that the song might be too matured for her but when she started singing, my tears started to fall”. The well known composer went on to praise Tae Yeon in terms of her singing ability as well as how she managed to put in her feelings and emotions into the song.

Tae Yeon’s ‘I Love You’ was officially released on December 13th, the same day as the first broadcast of SBS drama ‘Athena: Goddess of
War’.

No comments:

Post a Comment