Pages

Visitors Map of MGGL

MGGL Followers

Countdown

Thursday, October 14, 2010

BoA would like to be a member of SNSD if she wasn’t a solo artist

BoA’s recent confession about wanting to be reborn as a SNSD member has been drawing attention lately.

During a recording of ‘Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook‘, when asked, “If you could use a time machine to go back in time to when you were 13, would you have still made the same decisions as now?” She answered, “If I could be reborn, I want to become a member of SNSD.”

She continued, “Because I had to develop and promote all by myself ever since the beginning, it was hard for me. I want to use my remaining time focusing on growing taller.”

Her witty comment aside, she later gave a more sincere response, as she said, “SNSD and f(x) may be able to practice in a nice building now, but back then I had to practice in a basement that leaked every time it rained. Hwan Hee oppa and I scooped up the leaking water whenever the H.O.T oppas said they had to practice.”

During this recording, BoA also revealed more about her current self as a woman in her 20s.

When she was asked about her leisure activities, she replied, “Ever since I debuted, I’ve never had more than 10 days of rest because I’m always busy, however, whenever I do get free time, I like going out and watching movies, and I like drinking alcohol. If there is ever a movie I want to watch, I always watch it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment