Pages

Visitors Map of MGGL

MGGL Followers

Countdown

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tae Yeon sheds tears over leaving Chin Chin

After 2 years running, radio DJ and SNSD member Taeyeon shed tears during the recent broadcast.

On the 19th, Taeyeon went on air for the first time since her decision to leave MBC FM4U’s “Taeyeon’s Chinhan Chingu” radio program was revealed. During this show, tears she tried to hold in, burst out in a flood of emotion. Taeyeon tried to start off the show cheerfully, suppressing her feelings, but once the tears started falling, the wouldn’t stop.

Taeyeon started off the show with, “This week is really precious to me and you’ll know that I regret it very much.

I’m getting a lot texts and the like. They say things like, “Don’t go, where are you going, you can’t” and I’m getting a lot of these messages. To all the listeners and staff members here, my family, who are going to miss me, I thank you very very much. I’m going to regret this as much as you all. With this last week we have together, I want to talk a lot as well as listen a lot.

Chin Chin was a program that I thought I led, but really it’s just a place where I can talk freely, basically chat. I’m not a very open person; I don’t even have a minihompy or a personal blog to reach out to fans, so I cherish Chin Chin that much more. When I think about leaving, I’m filled with regret…” and she couldn’t finish her sentence as tears started falling.

She went on and cried a few more times during the program.



It was a raw opening of her emotions to the audience, and everyone is going to miss her sweet voice on Chin Chin. Thankfully, this won’t mean that we will be seeing any less of the kid leader as she will be taking up her role in her musical as well as continue group activities with SNSD.

We wish best of luck to Taeyeon as she moves on from this chapter in her extraordinary career as not only a music artist, but as a human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment