Pages

Visitors Map of MGGL

MGGL Followers

Countdown

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Onew give thanks to Jessica for musical recommendation

SHINee’s Onew made his musical debut with Brothers were Brave recently and has received plenty of love from the audience and fans alike. With his early success in the theater business, he thanked SNSD’s Jessica for her help.

Many of you will remember that Jessica was in her own musical not too long ago. She played Elle Woods for Legally Blonde and received much positive feedback for both her voice and acting. What you may not know is that Jessica helped Onew get casted for Brothers were Brave. Onew shared, “Because of my senior Jessica’s recommendation, I got cast for this musical.”

Onew also commented, “Out of 10, I don’t think I’m even a 5 yet. During the first opening night, I didn’t make any mistakes but the next night, I messed up a lot. During the highlight of the musical, I was supposed to say that I was 28 years old but instead, I said, ‘I am 38 years old.’ I will try my best to become an actor who continues to make less mistakes and whose score gradually grows higher.”

I’m glad to see the SM family helping each other out! And no worries Onew! As time goes on, I’m sure you’ll be the actor of the idol generation!

No comments:

Post a Comment