Pages

Visitors Map of MGGL

MGGL Followers

Countdown

Friday, April 30, 2010

SNSD celebrates their 1000th day since debut

SNSD gave a special shoutout to fans on their official website to mark their 1000th day since debut. That sounds like so much and it technically is! It’s almost three years but not quite there yet.

On the 30th, the individual girls uploaded their thank you messages on their website with a lovable picture of themselves.

Taeyeon said, “It was a short time but it was more happy and I was more proud because I was with SONES. It has been touching days. It’s a new beginning. We have many days to spend together as well as days we need to. Let’s be more strong. We are our world’s reality.”

Jessica wrote, “I’m bad at expressing myself. I love you guys.” Sunny said, “I won’t rush the days in the future and enjoy them one by one. SNSD and SONES are one.”

Tiffany wrote, “You can’t easily go down from a place that was so hard to climb. I pray that we’ll be together until the end and until we reach the top.”

Hyoyeon said, “When it’s so hard to keep going, I think about the pink balloons SONES shake around. I work hard with the energy from SONES.”

Yuri messaged, “Thank you for sharing and going through the happy and hard moments. Some of them must have been hard to endure. Thank you and thank you.”

Sooyoung wrote, “I’m working hard to not take the fans’ love for granted. We will not forget our morals from Into the New World days and work our best.”

Yoona said, “There were many sad and happy things. I’m so thankful we could do all those together. SONES have the cheers. Don’t cheat on us.”

Maknae Seohyun “SONES are like the water to nine seeds. We will become the SNSD you are proud of. Let’s make more memories together.”

On the 30th, they will end Run Devil Run and Oh! promotions all in all.

No comments:

Post a Comment