Pages

Visitors Map of MGGL

MGGL Followers

Countdown

Monday, July 5, 2010

SNSD Yoona betrayed by comedian Jang Dong Min

On the most recent episode of Family Outing 2, SNSD’s YoonA was betrayed by comedian Jang Dong Min.

On the July 4th broadcast, the 9 members were put in pairs and given the mission to reach Yangpyeong city. Partners were to be selected on their own through personal phone calls.

Since there are 9 members, the one member who was unable to claim a partner was left to complete the mission on their own.

YoonA first received a phone call from 2PM’s Taecyeon, but she declined the offer saying, “Sorry, I have someone to go with… It’s someone who is very cool, very fun, and has a sense of humor“. She then went on to call comedian Jang Dong Min, who gladly accepted her offer. However, Taecyeon had set out to sabotage YoonA for her betrayal. He called Jang Dong Min and told him, “YoonA has decided to go with me instead.” Then he called YoonA and said, “Jang Dong Min has decided to go with Shin Bong Sun“.

In the end, Jang Dong Min fell for Taecyeon’s clever mind tricks and chose to meet with Shin Bong Sun at the Han Nam station. Meanwhile YoonA was waiting at the In Chon station forJang Dong Min. Upon entering the station, she said, “I rode the subway everyday for four years when I was a trainee. I haven’t rode the subway since I debuted. I don’t think I’ll even know how to purchase tickets anymore.”

Keeping her faith in Jang Dong Min, YoonA decided to purchase both their subway tickets with the help of a stranger. In the end, she was betrayed and in her anger she proclaimed, “Dong Min-oppa, I’m going to kill him!

No comments:

Post a Comment