Pages

Visitors Map of MGGL

MGGL Followers

Countdown

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Win Win says goodbye to Tae Yeon, Woo Young and more

KBS2TV’s Win Win said their goodbyes to all four sub MC’s.

The episode that aired on the third was quite a special one for the whole cast. The main MC is actor Kim Seung Woo but he always had the help of SNSD’s Taeyeon, 2PM’s Wooyoung, Choi Hwa Jung and Kim Shin Young to make the show a hilarious one.

Kim Seung Woo said, “The people that were in charge of laughter and affection on Win Win, Choi Hwa Jung, Kim Shing Young, and Win Win idols Taeyeon and Wooyoung are all leaving us today.”

Choi Hwa Jung said, “I think I met a lot of great people through Win Win. I will cherish all the amazing memories.” Kim Shin Young said, “It was fun because we were all together. I will cheer on Win Win and cheer on Seung Woo oppa.”

Taeyeon said, “I was grateful to gain such an experience. When I start SNSD promotions again, I hope to come back with a good image.”

Finally, Wooyoung said, “I learned a lot and I just want to thank Seung Woo hyung, Taeyeon, Shin Young nuna and Hwa Jung nuna. I’m also sad about leaving. I’m sorry.”

Like we announced earlier, three new sub MC's will take over starting the next episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment