Pages

Visitors Map of MGGL

MGGL Followers

Countdown

Monday, August 30, 2010

SNSD’s Tae Yeon and Seo Hyun attend ‘Superbad’ press conference

SNSD’s Tae Yeon and Seo Hyun shared their thoughts on their first experience with dubbing a movie.

Both Taeyeon and Seohyun were present at the Superbad press conference held at the CGV in Seoul on August 30th. There the two members shared their feelings regarding dubbing for the Korean release of Despicable Me (Superbad) next month.

Seo Hyun said, “Initially, I was very worried because the character (Edith) was much younger than me, and at first it was awkward and I didn’t know what to do…However, after getting immersed in the movie, I gradually got confidence that I would be able to do well. I think I really had fun doing it.

Tae Yeon, who took on the role of Margo, added, “At first, I thought that I would do well with desire alone. But [I realized that] matching the timing [with the video] was very difficult.

On the other hand, while it may be easy to assume that Tae Yeon wore glasses at the press conference to match her character in the movie, she explained, “I didn’t wear glasses because of my character in the movie, but rather because I have an eye infection, and so I inevitably had to wear glasses.

Superbad will be released in Korea on September 16th with both 2D and 3D versions.

No comments:

Post a Comment