Pages

Visitors Map of MGGL

MGGL Followers

Countdown

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Tiara’s Soyeon was envious about SNSD

Tiara member, Soyeon has revealed that she was once envious about SNSD while promoting with T-ara.

In a recent recording for tvN’s Taxi program without Eunjung, Soyeon revealed, “While doing promotions with T-ara, I was once envious about SNSD. As we were still rookies back then, I couldn’t help but notice that the cheers from fans and attitude by production staff towards SNSD were totally different from us (T-ara). I was very envious about that. I thought to myself and hope that T-ara can find success quickly too.”

Soyeon was actually in the final selection to be part of SNSD before joining T-ara. But she later left due to the harsh training and personal reasons.

This episode with T-ara will air on June 10th.

No comments:

Post a Comment